Second Seminar on Salesian Family Holiness - Fr Pierluigi Cameroni
Fr Pierluigi Cameroni, Postulator General for the Causes of Saints of the Salesian Family, speaks from the Don Bosco`s room in Rome about the second Seminar to promote the causes of beatification and canonization of the Salesian Family, which will be held in Rome from April 10 to 14, 2018.
- Pop Up Link: video
- Argentina – The Past Pupils of America are with Pope Francis
- Thailand - ACSSA Continental History Seminar in East Asia-Oceania
- Italy - March of Peace in memory of venerable Francesco Convertini
- RMG - Holiness for you too ... Face it!
- Brazil - Sister Lucia Barbosa de Oliveira, IRIMEP General Coordinator: "Being part of the Salesian Family confirms us in working together"