These are the six books under the WE CARE Series.
Two books on Flood Disaster Risk Reduction:
- Insulate Kerala: Hard Lessons from Flooded Fury
- Beyond the Flood: Lessons for Insulating Kerala.
One on the Pandemic:
- When the World Dares the Odd: Life During Pandemic
And the more recent books on Social Inclusivity:
- The Ousted: Embracing the Marginal
- Stigma: Reflections on Those left out at the Existential Peripheries
- The Resilient: Women's war on subjugation.
“Just as Don Bosco said, we need to cater to the poor and the abandoned. As an institution of Higher Education, we believe in giving also academic contributions in researches and publications to form part of the congregation's fight for social inclusivity” Fr Chakkanattu concludes.
Here you can find further information about another research Book on “Including the Excluded”: “The Ousted: Embracing the Marginal”.
Pavanatma Publishers, 104 pages