Venezuela - Salesian spiritual, educational and humanitarian initiatives
Caracas, Venezuela - April 2020 - In Venezuela, the spirit of initiative proper to the Salesian charism is manifested once again following the pandemic of COVID-19, with proposals on a spiritual, educational and humanitarian level. In the field of evangelization in digital courtyards, formative proposals for Lent and Holy Week are being shared, such as: "Salesian Missionary Disciples" on the net, better known as "DIMISAL WEB". Despite the difficulties of accessing the Internet from the post-novitiate, through YouTube, Facebook and Instagram, videos, images and training texts are offered, with periodic challenges that help keep young participants motivated to be missionary disciples in their homes. Through the hashtag #YoSoyUnaMisión, everyone is invited to emphasize the values of the family in this period of quarantine.
- Venezuela – A "back to school" marked by hunger and fear of Covid-19
- Venezuela. Duaca Youth Center supports Venezuelans returning to the Country
- Venezuela – Coronavirus is now the least of problems for Venezuelan families
- Italy – Venezuela: Salesian Provincial denounces powerlessness before Covid-19
- Venezuela – Return of migrants: "Opening our Salesian houses and giving food are our answers"
- Argentina – Map of Salesian hope for poor suffering from Covid-19
- RMG – "We give assistance, we help, we accompany": verbs never forgotten by Salesians in Africa and America in the time of Covid-19
- Peru – UNHCR and Salesians united in favor of blocked migrants. "The poor will never find God indifferent"
- Chile – Salesian Solidarity in times of crisis: "This scenario calls us to not stand by"
- Venzuela - About 600 people benefit from Health Day
- Venezuela – Cattle thieves once again threaten lives of students and workers of Salesian school in Barinas
- Venezuela – “Some think it's not worth spending on children. I think it's a good investment for the future”: Fr Rino Bergamin, SDB
- Venezuela – Rector Major: "I'm moved, seeing my Salesian confreres serene, despite difficulties"
- Venezuela – Rector Major to educators: “Betting on education is the best answer we can offer to our young people”