Ecuador - Salesians help 2,000 vulnerable families
Quito, Ecuador - April 2020 - The Salesian Family of Ecuador, through the work "Misión Don Bosco", has joined the #PorElPanDeCadaDía solidarity campaign, launched for to help the poorest families economically affected by the pandemic. Two thousand families were given a credit card, with 60 US dollars, which can be spent on basic necessities. With this campaign, the needs of around 10,000 people will be supported (calculating an average of five family members) for at least 3 months, pending production activities to be regularized. Fr Francisco Sánchez, Provincial of Ecuador, leads this initiative, which wants to be a bridge between the Salesian Congregation and the most needy people.
- Ecuador – Spiritual Exercises 2020
- Ecuador – Salesians support Indigenous communities
- RMG – The voice of many Salesians in the time of Covid-19
- Ecuador - Solidarity work in Riobamba
- Ecuador - Volunteers on missions in new digital courtyards
- Ecuador - Supporting producers of aromatic and medicinal herbs in pandemic times
- Ecuador – Salesians support thousands of families impoverished due to Covid-19 with campaign: "For daily bread"
- Ecuador – "For daily bread, so they can stay home": Salesian solidarity in the time of COVID-19
- Ecuador – Achuar youth reflect on Strenna 2020: "Good Christians, Upright Citizens"