Guatemala - A pickup takes Blessed Sacrament through city streets
San Benito Petén, Guatemala - April 2020 - Creativity and imagination are elements that certainly are not lacking in Salesian works around the world. And there was no shortage in the parish of San Benito Petén, in Guatemala, where Fr Luis Fernando Acevedo and Fr Giampiero de Nardi gave birth to a beautiful initiative this past April 19: they took the Blessed Sacrament through the streets of the city with a pickup truck. From 8 in the morning until almost noon, the pickup passed in front of the houses of people, bringing the blessing of the Lord to the whole population who, due to movement restrictions, could not go to church. In many houses, there were people who had prepared a small altar with sacred images, flowers and crucifixes, to welcome the passage of the Sacramented Jesus.
- Italy – Laity in mission: the story of the De Nardi couple
- Guatemala – “Casa Bethania”: support for migrants
- Guatemala – Don Bosco's Feast Day in mission of San Benito Petén
- Guatemala – Solemnity of the Black Christ of Petén
- Guatemala – New houses and something to eat: the Salesian gift for San Benito poor
- Guatemala – “Artemide Zatti” project for psycho-physical well-being of collaborators of Salesian works
- Guatemala - Mission San Benito Petén Celebrates St. John Bosco
- Guatemala – Salesian Virtual Congress on Don Bosco
- Guatemala – Refectory in San Benito Salesian parish serves most vulnerable during pandemic
- Guatemala – Between coronaviruses and social risks, Salesians hopeful: "the Lord will surely provide"
- Guatemala – "Campur rejuvenece": promising dream to benefit hundreds of young people and families
- Guatemala – Online Salesian Easter: "Born to continue guiding young towards Jesus"
- Guatemala – Salesians in Petén transmit hope in times of pandemic