Ecuador - Solidarity work in Riobamba
21 May 2020
Riobamba, Ecuador - May 2020 - In this pandemic period, the young people of the various pastoral groups of the "Saint Thomas the Apostle" Educational Unit, in coordination with the Salesian community of Riobamba, have developed a solidarity project with the most vulnerable people.
- Ecuador – "I dream of being a happy Salesian among people"
- Ecuador - Paúl Cuadrado: "guardian angel" watches over entire community
- Ecuador – Fr Rubinsky Sanchez, SDB: he fought hunger
- Ecuador – Spiritual Exercises 2020
- Ecuador – Salesians support Indigenous communities
- RMG – The voice of many Salesians in the time of Covid-19
- Ecuador - Volunteers on missions in new digital courtyards
- Ecuador - Supporting producers of aromatic and medicinal herbs in pandemic times
- Ecuador - Salesians help 2,000 vulnerable families
- Ecuador – Salesian missionaries among the Shuar
- Ecuador – Salesians support thousands of families impoverished due to Covid-19 with campaign: "For daily bread"