Guatemala - Distribution of food from Social Works Mamma Margherita
Guatemala City, Guatemala - June 2020 - The Social Works Mamma Margherita have completed their fourth cycle of food distribution since the COVID-19-related quarantine was established. The families of the refectory children, the families of the "Domingo Savio" Oratory and the "Ancianitas de San José" and "San Martín de Porres" groups benefited from the action. 230 food bags were delivered, respecting all hygiene and health measures. The distribution was made possible thanks to the support of the benefactors and collaborators of the Salesian work, including the Association of Past Pupils of Don Bosco.
- Guatemala – Hurricane Eta lashes Country. Appeal of Salesians in Alta Verapaz
- Guatemala – “Artemide Zatti” project for psycho-physical well-being of collaborators of Salesian works
- Guatemala - Mission San Benito Petén Celebrates St. John Bosco
- Guatemala - Past Pupils of Don Bosco distribute food to needy
- El Salvador – SYM youth in online communion with Salesian community
- Honduras - A thousand families receive basic necessities
- El Salvador - Salesian Cooperators aspirants and young people help families affected by tropical storm "Amanda"
- Guatemala – Refectory in San Benito Salesian parish serves most vulnerable during pandemic
- El Salvador – Salesian Solidarity Days before storm "Amanda" and Covid-19
- Guatemala – Passion for medicine in time of COVID-19 without forgetting to be a past pupil of Don Bosco: Dr Venancio de León
- El Salvador - National meeting of aspiring Salesian Cooperators