India - Relief operations continue in Mumbai
Mumbai, India - June 21, 2020 - The relief work for the population of the "Don Bosco Development Society" (DBDS) continues unabated; in collaboration with the Salesian Mission Office "Don Bosco Mission Bonn" (Germany), it helped over 1,250 needy people: widows, gypsies, disabled people and transgender people. In addition to the distribution of rescue kits containing basic necessities and hygiene items, brief information sessions on COVID-19 were also held.
- India – "E-Oratory" created by young people for young people
- India – DBDS commitment to Pune's poor continues unabated
- India - Food, toilet kits and nutritious cookies for migrant children
- India – One million meals in 100 days!
- India – "Don Bosco Network" support local population
- India - Salesians distribute over 250 liters of milk to poor children in the slums
- India – Salesian support in time of Covid-19 changes lives of widows and disabled
- India - Mumbai's "Don Bosco Development Society" distributes food and hygiene products
- India - Salesians in support of tribal villages
- India – Salesians give internal migrants the only food they will have for their long journeys
- India - Vesting ceremony for 29 Salesian novices
- India – All India Salesians continue COVID-19 Relief Outreach