Peru - Celebrations for centenary of Basilica of Mary Help of Christians in Lima begin
27 July 2020
Lima, Peru - July 2020 – On Sunday July 26, with the Eucharist presided by Msgr. Carlos Castillo, Archbishop of Lima, the celebrations of the Jubilee Year for the centenary of the Basilica of Mary Help of Christians in Lima began.
- Peru – Book on Basilica of Mary Help of Christians in Lima wins prestigious "Premio Luces"
- Peru – Mary Help of Christians Basilica: “A sign of friendship”. Eucharist for closing of temple's centenary and presentation of commemorative book
- Peru – Unveiling of commemorative plaque and UNESCO Blue Shield at Basilica of Mary Help of Christians in Lima
- Peru - Executive Director of “Bicentennial Peru” Special Project visits Basilica of Mary Help of Christians
- Peru – Basilica of Mary Help of Christians in Lima declared Cultural Heritage of the Nation
- Peru - Basilica of Mary Help of Christians in Lima restored after 1940 earthquake
- Peru – Accompanying confreres, young people, laity, communities, processes ... The mission of Fr Cayo, Provincial of Peru
- Peru - Salesians to the rescue of refugees
- Peru - Salesians of Piura support the poor and abandoned population
- Peru - Fundraiser promoted by Salesian missionary donates 74 oxygen cylinders to public health network
- Peru – July 29: 100 years of Basilica of Mary Help of Christians in Lima
- Peru - Salesians in Peru, bearers of Don Bosco's pastoral charity
- Peru – Community kitchen: "We want to demonstrate that there is no authentic Christian life without social commitment"
- Peru – "My father, people die: oxygen is lacking, food is lacking ...". Salesians in landfills help the forgotten
- Peru - "Food Angels" help the poor
- Peru - Salesians help families of "Saqsaywamán Fortress"