Spain - Strategy and communication plan in Covid-19 era
Spain - October 2020 - More than 70 local delegates for Social Communication of the Salesian presences in Spain participated on 21 October in the formation course “Designing communication strategy and planning. Communication in the time of Covid”, to adapt the communication of the Salesian houses and entities to this new context. Among the various aspects addressed, the importance of a Communication Plan was highlighted which details the steps to develop, taking into account the public of the Salesian institutions or schools, the channels chosen, placing special interest in indicating a general objective, specific actions, all within a time schedule. In addition, the importance of determining emergency and crisis plans were discussed, emphasizing that "when communicating, it must be ensured that information reaches and is understood by the entire educational community". And five objectives were identified when communicating in a scenario such as the current Covid-19 context.
- Spain - Planning and measurement with social networks, as the spearhead of communication training
- Spain – VII Salesian Communication Day: "From content to online communication"
- Spain - Formation courses for Salesians of Cartagena
- Spain - Salesian Rectors reflect with Provincial Council on animation and governance of community
- Spain - Diaconal ordination of Salesian Santiago Ela Nve Bindang
- Spain – "Reinventing school together": virtual round table between teachers, parents and students to measure this special year's pulse
- Spain – “Misiones Salesianas” joins Global Educational Pact proposed by Pope Francis
- Spain – Mediterranean Region Councilor visits Council of Salesian Province "Mary Help of Christians"
- Spain - Colored masks for students of Salesian institute "Santo Ángel" in Avilés
- Spain - Ancient church of Atocha dedicated to Mary Help of Christians