Ecuador - Salesian project "Pan de Vida"
Quito, Ecuador - November 2020 - The "Cristo Rey" parish, part of the Salesian post-novitiate community, is located in front of the solidarity table of the "Pan de Vida" Salesian project, which serves between 150 and 200 people a day, especially elderly, women, children, migrants and street children. The project collaborates with Mr. Carlos Ríos, in charge of the organization, chef Frank Mantilla and the young post-novices, who support the activities by receiving donations, delivering food, and carrying out other related tasks.
- Ecuador – Youth from SYM and Salesian oratories donate $ 14,000 to "For Daily Bread" campaign
- Ecuador - Half a century of presence among the Achuar
- Ecuador - Solar panels, batteries, radios to allow indigenous youths continue their studies
- Ecuador – "I dream of being a happy Salesian among people"
- Ecuador - Towards the Salesian Family Spirituality Days 2021
- Ecuador – IV Congress of Salesian Education brings together over 600 participants
- Ecuador - “Luz de fraterninad”, a song to make Salesian solidarity visible
- Ecuador - XXXIII Assembly of National Council for Salesian Education
- Ecuador – "Donate your computer" - Salesians launch national campaign