Ecuador - Solar panels, batteries, radios to allow indigenous youths continue their studies
Yaupi, Ecuador - December 2020 - The Salesian mission of Yaupi, in this era of pandemic, is helping indigenous communities in various ways. A few days ago the Salesian community delivered kits consisting of a solar panel, battery and radio to 20 communities in the East Amazon region to allow young people to continue following their lessons without, thus, interrupting their studies, given that in these areas there is no internet access, no television broadcasting signal.
- Peru – Salesian chapels receive solar panels
- India – A new solar panel for electricity for “Don Bosco Ashalayam” in Lucknow
- Ecuador – Tatiana Pesántez, the teacher who gave birth to "Pipo"
- Ecuador - Over 80 migrant families benefit from "Mi Caleta" Salesian Solidarity Canteen
- Ecuador - Course "Through the eyes of Don Bosco" started
- Ecuador – "I dream of being a happy Salesian among people"
- Ecuador - Salesian project "Pan de Vida"
- Ecuador - Towards the Salesian Family Spirituality Days 2021
- Ecuador – IV Congress of Salesian Education brings together over 600 participants
- Ecuador - “Luz de fraterninad”, a song to make Salesian solidarity visible