Ecuador - Course "Through the eyes of Don Bosco" started
Ecuador - March 2021 - With the welcome of the Rector Major, Fr Ángel Fernández Artime, the online course entitled “With the eyes of Don Bosco” began on 1 March. The five-month course is animated by the team of the Salesian Center for Ongoing Formation America and by 16 tutors, past pupils of the courses of Initiation to Salesianity. It is an experience proposed as a prerequisite for the Salesianity courses of the Center which, as is their feature, are open to lay people, consecrated Salesians and members of the Salesian Family. 8 Provinces of the Interamerica Region and 11 of the South Cone America Region participate in the course, with 29 lay people, 29 SDB, 2 FMA, 4 ASC, 6 VDB and 12 Past Pupils. It is an exercise in discernment of reality, in this context of a pandemic, and embraces the themes of globalization, education, the family, social communication and the impoverishment of the situation of young people, with the contribution of the Salesian charism, pedagogy and spirituality. Hence its significant title "With the eyes of Don Bosco".
- Ecuador – A commitment: formation in Salesianity
- Ecuador – Tatiana Pesántez, the teacher who gave birth to "Pipo"
- Ecuador - Salesian Vocational Week for students of Salesian Agricultural and Technical Educational Units
- Ecuador - Over 80 migrant families benefit from "Mi Caleta" Salesian Solidarity Canteen
- Ecuador – Youth from SYM and Salesian oratories donate $ 14,000 to "For Daily Bread" campaign
- Ecuador – “With Don Bosco's eyes”: distance learning course of CSFPA
- Ecuador - Half a century of presence among the Achuar
- Ecuador - Solar panels, batteries, radios to allow indigenous youths continue their studies
- Ecuador – "I dream of being a happy Salesian among people"