Guatemala - Salesians bring over 2.5 tons of food to Q'eqchi' indigenous communities
San Pedro Carchá, Guatemala - February 2021 - The Salesian community that pastorally cares for the municipality of Carchá, one of the most affected by last November's hurricane, continues to accompany and help the Q'eqchi indigenous communities, which have remained isolated and damaged. With the logistical support of the Salesians, Fr Antonio de Groot, of the Don Bosco Center, Fr Vittorio Castagna and Fr Jorge Nolasco, more than two and a half tons of food were delivered to 454 families of 7 Q'eqchi indigenous communities this past 19 February. The Salesian missionaries and the Don Bosco Center have given continuous assistance during the emergency and implemented reconstruction projects in favor of the most vulnerable in the region.
- Guatemala - Spanish ambassador visits "Fr Bartolomé Ambrosio SDB "
- Costa Rica - Meeting of National Council of SYM animators
- Costa Rica - Lenten retreat of Salesian Family
- Nicaragua - Salesian oratory in Granada re-starts activities
- Guatemala – “Casa Bethania”: support for migrants
- El Salvador - Virtual Spiritual Exercises for Salesian Cooperators
- Guatemala - 10 new Salesian Cooperators
- Guatemala – Don Bosco's Feast Day in mission of San Benito Petén
- Costa Rica - Don Bosco Caravan
- Guatemala - Rector Major to Salesians in formation: grow and be true Sons of Don Bosco for young people awaiting you