Mexico - Interamerica Region Councilor participates in Campobosco 2021
Mexico City, Mexico - May 2021 - The "Campobosco 2021" of the Salesian Province of Mexico City (MEM) took place on 1 and 2 May, bringing together hundreds of young people on the Zoom platform and on social networks. The event was organized by the Salesian Youth Movement (SYM), together with the Salesians Sebastian Marcisz, Joseph Stephan Ajay Kumar and Fr Efrén Sánchez Lino, Provincial Delegate for Youth Ministry. Fr Hugo Orozco, Councilor for the Interamerica Region, took part in the “Campobosco”; on behalf of the Rector Major, he greeted the young people and established a meaningful dialogue with them. Then, in the chapel of the Provincial House, Fr Orozco presided over the Eucharist concelebrated by Fr Ignacio Ocampo Uribe, MEM Provincial.
- Mexico - Construction of the New Latin American Center for Treatment of Spinal Cord Injuries is underway
- Mexico - First profession of 12 Salesian novices
- Guatemala – Regional Councilors of Interamerica and America South Cone animate Cresco Curatorium
- Mexico - Two Salesians ordained priests
- Mexico - Virtual Pilgrimage of Salesian Family to Basilica of "Our Lady of Guadalupe"
- Mexico - Curatorium of Salesian Novitiate of Coacalco
- Mexico - Curatorium of Salesian Theologate of Tlaquepaque
- Mexico – Regional Councilor for Interamerica meets Salesian Family groups
- Mexico – Extraordinary Visitation of Fr Hugo Orozco Sánchez to "Our Lady of Guadalupe" Province (MEM) continues
- Mexico - First conference of "Knowing Jesus" cycle