Bolivia - 31st Anniversary of presence of Daughters of the Divine Savior
Cochabamba, Bolivia - April 2021 - With the theme: “31 years of building the Kingdom of God with faith and hope”, on Saturday 24 April the Daughters of the Divine Savior (HDS) celebrated another year of their presence in Bolivian territory. They thanked God for all the blessings poured out in recent years and also for the Salesian communities who have always given them support and closeness. “Thanks to all the members of the Salesian Family and to the benefactors for their support; thanks to the children and young people of our mission for allowing us to extend the Kingdom of Christ into their hearts,” said Sister Roxana Quispe, HDS. In Bolivia the nuns are present in the southern area of Cochabamba, where they animate and administer educational works and a home for girls; and in the north of Santa Cruz, in the city of San Juan, near Yapacaní.
- Bolivia – Aiding malnourished children and mothers
- Bolivia - "Damas Salesianas" bring happiness to girls of "María Auxiliadora" house in Itocta
- Bolivia - “Don Bosco Project” promotes rights of children and street children
- Bolivia - Don Bosco in Santa Cruz streets
- Bolivia – A Salesian project in Kami to promote food sovereignty
- Bolivia – “Pinardi Roof”: help space for street kids