India - Hyderabad Province sends food to quarantined people
Hyderabad, India - May 2021 - The "Bosco Seva Kendra", the Planning and Development Office of the Salesian Province of Hyderabad (INH), has set up a "Help Desk" at its headquarters, through which a program to deliver cooked food to people in quarantine at home is carried out. Furthermore, at the suggestion of the Councilor for the South Asia Region, Fr Biju Michael, the INH Province has decided to formalize two locations, the Don Bosco school of Bandlaguda, Hyderabad, and the Don Bosco school of Moti Nagar, Hyderabad, as centers of vaccination. This will work in collaboration with "Apollo Hospitals".
- India – Bosco Seva Kendra releases BOLD Report: Strategic Planning for 2022-2028
- RMG – The sixth Provincial of India-Hyderabad (INH) has been appointed: Fr Thomas SANTIAGU
- India - "St Joseph" Salesian Province of Hyderabad adopts Covid orphans
- India – Salesian Family in Hyderabad: ambulance and many initiatives for Covid-19 patients and needy
- India - "Don Bosco Nava Nirman" work distributes aid to the needy
- India - "Meals on Wheels" of "Bosco Delhi"
- India – A Community of Care: Don Bosco Alumni Association’s Response to Covid-19 Pandemic
- India - Perpetual Profession of seven Salesians from the Hyderabad Province
- India – “DB4M” launches helpline for migrant workers
- India – Salesians continue to help population affected by new wave of Covid-19
- India – Salesian response to "unprecedented crisis" of new wave of Covid-19
- India – To provide children a chance at a brighter future: “Ekalavya Children’s Home”
- India – First Solar Powered Province in the World: (INH) - Don Bosco, Hyderabad
- India – Young women in legal trouble learn job skills