El Salvador - "Afternoons in the Family" of "FUSALMO"
El Salvador - May 2021 - To mitigate the negative effects of confinement due to the pandemic, the Salesian organization "Fundación Salvador del Mundo" (FUSALMO), is implementing the "Afternoons in the Family" initiative. The goal is to promote, in a healthy and safe environment, a recreational space for the families of the young people of the Salesian youth centers of San Miguel, Santa Ana and Soyapango. The activity involves interaction between families, learning and practicing various sports such as cycling, football, aerobics, painting workshops and picnics.
- El Salvador – Further commitment to the education of Salvadoran children and youth
- El Salvador – Salesian programs provide nutritional support to youth, families and students
- El Salvador - "FUSALMO Virtual Party"
- El Salvador - FUSALMO turns 20
- El Salvador - Feast of Mary Help of Christians in Santa Tecla
- Guatemala - Diaconal ordination of Salesian Douglas Pérez
- Panama - Eleven new Salesian Cooperators
- Costa Rica - Santo Domingo Savio Salesian Center offers food to poor families
- Guatemala - Salesian Youth Easter of Petén: "With you I was born again"
- Panama - Collaborators of Don Bosco Technical Institute vaccinated
- Guatemala - Patronal and youth feast of Salesian parish "St Benito of Palermo"
- Guatemala – "Mesoamerican University" publishes "K'ichee Fundamental Grammar"