Bolivia - Young people from "Hogar Don Bosco" plant trees to raise environmental awareness
Santa Cruz, Bolivia - May 2021 - During the month of May, the young people who are part of the "Missionary Childhood and Adolescence" of the "Hogar Don Bosco" work, based in Santa Cruz, planted some trees to increase environmental awareness. The youngsters planted ornamental Tajibo and Ceiba shrubs and made a commitment to care for them throughout their growth. "Taking care of nature makes us hope for a better tomorrow and, as Salesians, we are always called to hope," said Fr José María Zambrana, Salesian and director of the Don Bosco Project - an initiative, the latter, aimed at the recovery of street children, and consists of three centers located in the city of Santa Cruz, including the “Hogar Don Bosco”.
- Bolivia – Salesian Missionary Volunteering at "Hogar Mano Amiga"
- Bolivia - New members of ADMA Youth of Portachuelo
- Bolivia - “Don Bosco Project” promotes rights of children and street children
- Bolivia - Don Bosco in Santa Cruz streets
- Bolivia – "Don Bosco Popular Schools" continue to grow
- Bolivia - Challenges of pandemic for Salesian Youth Ministry
- Bolivia – Salesian University of Bolivia signs solidarity agreement with mobile phone company