Honduras - A project in favor of young people launched
Comayagüela, Honduras - July 2021 - The "Mary Help of Christians" parish of Comayagüela, in collaboration with the organizations "Visión Mundial", "Fondo de México - Jóvenes Construyendo el Futuro en Honduras", has launched the "NINIS" project, a program founded on social co-responsibility between the public and private sectors that offers young people aged between 19 and 29, who do not study or work, the opportunity to acquire technical skills and financial support. About 250 people have signed up for the program, which aims to increase the employability and inclusion of young people in the labor market.
- Honduras - Volunteering for love of the Church and young people
- Honduras - Pilgrimage to Basilica of the Virgin of Suyapa
- El Salvador – Jubilee Year: 125 years of Salesian presence in Central America
- Panama - "Faith and Hope Project" presented to Minister of Education of Panama
- Guatemala - National Meeting of Aspiring Salesian Cooperators
- Nicaragua - Don Bosco Youth Center inaugurates a new self-propelled mechanics laboratory Managua
- Honduras – Episcopal ordination of Msgr. Guillén Soto, SDB
- Honduras - Parish mission on theme: "Moved by hope: 'See, I am making all things new' (Rev 21,5)"
- Honduras – “The feet of Mary Help of Christians”. A marian reflection by Mgr. Walter Guillén Soto, SDB
- Vatican – Bishop Walter Guillén Soto, SDB, appointed first bishop of diocese of Gracias, in Honduras
- Honduras - Youths and adults involved in Youth Volunteering program