Angola - Perpetual professions and celebration of 40 years of Salesian presence
20 July 2021
Luanda, Angola - July 2021 - On July 18, on the occasion of the celebration of 40 years of Salesian presence in Angola, four Salesians made their Perpetual Profession. The Mass was presided over by Fr Martin Lasarte, Provincial Superior of the Salesian Vice Province of Angola (ANG).
- Angola - Extraordinary Visit by the Councilor for the Africa-Madagascar Region
- Angola - Official reception of the Salesians of Don Bosco in Archdiocese of Huambo
- Angola - Eight priestly ordinations and one deacon
- Angola - Missionary crosses consigned to two Salesian missionaries from Angola Vice Province
- Angola – Pedro Sánchez visits "Dom Bosco" Center in "Lixeira"
- Angola - President of Spanish Government visits “Dom Bosco” School in Luanda
- Angola – Salesian missionary volunteering: discovering oneself in depth
- Angola - First formation session of "Love Matters" program