Philippines – Sending Mass for Salesian Lay Volunteer
Makati City, Philippines - 2 August 2021 - On Sunday 2 August, the missionary sending Mass of Olivia Tiglao, of the "Salesian Lay Volunteers" program of the North Philippine Province, was celebrated in a simple but solemn way (FIN). The Eucharist was presided over by Fr Antonio Molvin, SDB, Provincial Delegate for Missionary Animation, and concelebrated by his predecessor, Fr Ding Cortez, and by Fr Roger Miranda, SDB, a missionary in Papua New Guinea. Due to the pandemic, Ms Tiglao, who had applied for service in Cambodia, will volunteer at home, in Naga, in the Bicol region of Luzon Island. "She will join the many lay people who spread the Kingdom of God in the hearts of young people, as a sign of gratitude for the 500 years of Christianity in the Philippines that we are celebrating this year," commented Fr Cortez.
- RMG – SMVS Advisory Board Meeting
- Philippines - Online Youth Rosary for Vocations
- Philippines - Salesian Practical trainees fill social networks with positivity and Salesian charism
- Philippines - International Youth Rosary 2021
- Philippines - Conferral of the ministries of Acolyte and Lectorate to 16 Salesians
- RMG – Advisory Board of Salesian Mission Volunteer Service (SMVS) is born
- Philippines - Parish of St Ildefonso of Makati fights use of plastic
- Philippines - Visual Storytelling Online Workshop
- Philippines – Two Don Bosco Volunteers for Asia
- Philippines – Interview with Provincial Delegate for Missionary Animation
- Philippines - Salesian Province of North Philippines celebrates missionary month
- The Philippines – What are volunteers learning in mission lands?
- Philippines - Two lay volunteers sent to Myanmar
- Philippines – “DREAM BIG”: SALVO outreach experience in Mindanao