Ukraine - Parish feast was celebrated in the only temple in Ukraine dedicated to St. John Bosco
Corostiv, Ukraine - August 2021 - On August 16, 2021, on the 206th birthday of St. John Bosco, the parish feast was celebrated in Corostiv. The Liturgy was presided over by the Metropolitan of Lviv (UGCC), His Eminence Ihor Voz'njak, and by the Auxiliary Bishop of the Diocese of Sambir-Drogobych, H.E. Hrygoriy. Many faithful participated, guests from Lviv and the inhabitants of the Corostiv village and obviously many young people. After the Holy Mass there was the rite of consecration of the loaves and water. It was a very symbolic gesture, commemorating Don Bosco's miracle of 22 October 1860.
- Poland – An extraordinary campaign to support the people of Ukraine
- Ukraine – Together with young people in a very delicate moment
- Brazil – Established, new Salesian parish dedicated to St. Francis de Sales and installation of first parish priest
- Ukraine – Building an oratory in the style of Don Bosco
- Ukraine - Agreement signed with municipal authorities of Zhytomyr for construction of Salesian school
- Ukraine - Provincial of PLS Province visits Salesian presences
- Ukraine – An African missionary deep inside Project Europe
- Ukraine - Salesian appointed Head of Education Commission
- Ukraine – Salesians and Ukrainian Church involved in initiative: "Feed the poor"