Argentina - Dialogue on school pastoral care and spaces for explaining faith
Buenos Aires, Argentina - September 2021 - On 8 and 9 September, a workshop was held on the theme "Dialogue on school pastoral care and spaces for expressing one’s faith" at the Provincial House of Southern Argentina (ARS). The event was organized by the Provincial Team of Schools (EIE, in Spanish) with the aim of creating a proposing guidelines to be presented to the Provincial Council in relation to making explicit, faith and its symbols in schools and in the curriculum of the students.
- Argentina - A mural dedicated to Don Bosco in the Salesian house of Santa Catalina
- Argentina - Salesian University students volunteer project
- Argentina - Oratories of the Salesian house in Cipolletti give school support and food assistance
- Argentina - La Pampa SYM’s young celebrate 125 years of Salesian presence
- Argentina – Centenary of the death of Msgr. Giacomo Costamagna, SDB
- Argentina – The emergency continues, as does the supportive response!
- Argentina – Celebration for Zepherino Namuncurá in Fortín Mercedes
- Argentina - 80 years of Salesian Regional Museum
- Argentina – "Afrazados" project reaches its 11th edition