Papua New Guinea - 260 participants in "Wantok Bosco" youth camp
Kokopo, Papua New Guinea - September 2021 - At the "Don Bosco" Technical Institute, from 17 to 19 September, the Salesians organized a youth camp called "Wantok Bosco". The event focused on the theme "Signs of hope for renewal" and saw the participation of 260 young people from eight Christian communities of the "Mary Help of Christians" parish. The objectives of the program were:
• to make known and understood the Rector Major's Strenna 2021: “Moved by hope. Behold, I am making all things new (Rev 21:5)”;
• to become aware of social problems and be strongly convinced of the need to undertake individual and social changes;
• to be signs of hope in the manner of Don Bosco, in one's home, parish community and at school.
- Papua New Guinea - The parish of Mary Help of Christians in Rapolo celebrates the Holy Family
- Papua New Guinea – Over 100 participants at the Vocation Camp
- Papua New Guinea – Diploma Award Ceremony at the "Don Bosco" Secondary Technical School
- Papua New Guinea - Congress of Salesian Educators
- Papua New Guinea - The musical "Come help us" by the students of the Don Bosco Technical School
- Papua New Guinea - "Don Bosco, stay with us and guide us"
- Solomon Islands - 400 young people at "Wantok Bosco Camp"
- Solomon Islands - First ADMA center in Solomon Islands
- Papua New Guinea - Students produce short films of hope, faith and inspiration