Italy - After 89 years, Don Bosco's relic was once again on display
Rome, Italy - January 2023 - From January 28 to 31, on the presbytery of the Basilica of St. Mary Help of Christians, located in the Tuscolano neighborhood in Rome, on the occasion of the triduum and feast of St. John Bosco, middle school children, high school students, the Vocational Training Center and all parishioners were able to admire, solemnly exposed to the veneration of the faithful, next to the high altar, the precious large reliquary containing an entire vertebra of St. John Bosco. As can be read on page 95 of Paolo Iafolla's book "Monsignor Salvatore Rotolo" (the first Director and first pastor of St. Mary Help of Christians in Rome), published by Elledici in 2004, this reliquary is the one that the then Rector Major of the Salesians, Fr. Pietro Ricaldone, gave to Pope Pius XI in 1934 on the occasion of the canonization of St. John Bosco. After that, the Holy Father himself wanted to give the precious relic back to the Salesians, and more precisely to the Salesian Parish of Mary Help of Christians in Rome, for the consecration of the new church that would take place later, exactly on May 17, 1936.
- Italy – "Such a big church" for such a "big thing". Card. Parolin at "Don Bosco" in Rome
- Italy - Savona celebrates centenary of Vera Grita’s birth
- Italy – A time to reflect and start again: Fr. Martoglio's visit to "Don Bosco" house in Rome
- Italy – Many prominent figures, festivities to celebrate Father and Teacher of Youth at Rome's "Don Bosco"
- Italy – Salesians open doors to Afghan refugees. Mustafa's story