Argentina - 40 young people on mission to villages of Morillo and Los Biancos
Salta, Argentina - July 2018 - On July 2, 40 young people from the "Ángel Zerda" oratory in Salta went on a mission to the villages of Morillo and Los Biancos. During this time, the young people animated hundreds of children and teenagers through various activities, met families, helped to repaint the chapel of Morillo, animated the Masses and moments of prayer. Furthermore, together with the local group, the Society of Allegria, or Happiness, they gave life to a mobile oratory in the localities of El Chañar and La Represa. All the mission days ended with the traditional Salesian "Goodnight".
- Argentina - "Tying Networks of Solidarity": project to support projects for young people
- Argentina - Miguel Raviolo: "I go to the parish priest to tell him that I'm a carpenter. And he replies: 'I'm a priest, what do we want to do?'"
- Argentina - Perpetual professions of three Salesians
- Argentina - Don Bosco sings III, the tour
- Argentina - Don Bosco Oratory is extremely poor, but wants to give young people quality education
- Argentina - The soul vibrates in Rodeo del Medio, in the Shrine of Mary Help of Christians
- Argentina - "Symptoms of disease we experience in soil, water, air": World Soil Day
- Argentina - Feast of Mary Help of Christians
- Argentina - Over 18,000 youths at II National Youth Meeting