India - Journalism course for correspondents of "Bosco Information Service"
Shillong, India - September 24, 2018 - The "Don Bosco Media Network" (DBMN) organized a journalism course for 14 correspondents of the "Bosco Information Service", led by Fr Michael Makri, director of the DBMN. The course offered fundamental notions of journalism and reflections on the responsible use of social media, with the aim of training the participants in the preparation of the provincial bulletin and the updating of the website.
- India – “BOSCOM” reflects on Effective Communication of Gospel Values Through Media
- India – Indian Salesian to head Asian Bishops’ Office of Social Communication
- India - Formation course for 25 presidents of Salesian schools of Shillong
- India - Inauguration of the gallery of Natural Resources and Housing Pattern at Don Bosco Centre for Indigenous Cultures (DBCIC)
- India - 900 young Khasi at gathering of oratories
- India – Don Bosco Technical School inaugurated in Nongstoin
- India - From the sacrifice of great missionaries, an immense vitality of the Salesian Family
- India – Fr Basañes at Continental Course of Missionary Formation
- India - Annual spiritual retreat for youth of St. Anthony's College
- India - Live the Gospel with courage
- India - Conference of Salesian Family of South Asia Superiors Major