India - Salesian parents commit themselves to living holiness
Kapadvanj, India - January 2019 - On January 27, at the "Don Bosco Campus", the meeting of parents and relatives of the native Salesians of the Indian States of Gujarat, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh was celebrated on the theme of the Rector Major's 2019: "Holiness for you too". The event was attended by 55 people and children, led by Fr Mayank Parmar, director and pastor of Don Bosco Kapadvanj, and by various Salesians who animated the day with many activities.
- India – “Holiness Means… Love of Self and Love of Neighbour”
- India - Helping children manage difficult emotions
- India – Salesians to young tribals: "be at the height of your great ideals"
- India – Father Joseph Thekadathu SDB, pre-eminent Church historian in the country, has passed away
- India – Tragic accident involves a Salesian school community