Bolivia - Feast of Don Bosco and 25 years of Salesian presence in Portachuelo
Santa Cruz, Bolivia - February 2019 - With a solemn Eucharist presided over by Fr Aquilino Libralon, director of the center, the Salesian community of the "Immaculate Conception" parish, with the various pastoral groups, the educators, the students, the youth and the population local, celebrated the feast of Don Bosco and the 25 years of Salesian presence in Portachuelo, not far from Santa Cruz. In 1994 the Salesians took over the leadership of the parish and of the San José Institute, which was founded in 1962 by a diocesan priest. The Salesians currently serve 20 rural communities, through family catechesis, preparation for the sacraments, accompaniment of youth groups and pastoral movements and service in chaplaincies. They also created a Vocational Training Center and a retreat house.
- Bolivia - "Historical images that speak"
- Bolivia - Folkloric Peregrination in honor of Mary Help of Christians
- Bolivia - Campobosquito 2019
- Bolivia - Project started to improve production in rural communities
- Bolivia - IV SYM National Assembly
- Bolivia - ADMA National Meeting
- Bolivia - 1500 young people at "Proyecto Don Bosco" meeting
- Bolivia - Priestly ordinations
- Bolivia - Fr Timothy Ploch: "I was very impressed with what the Salesian presence in Bolivia represents for society"
- Bolivia - "University of the banlieues": 20 years of Salesian presence in higher education
- Bolivia - "VIA Don Bosco" fosters accompaniment of young people