Dumaguete, Philippines - March 2019 - The Salesian presence in Dumaguete, in the southern part of Negros Island, dates back to 1986, when the Salesian Congregation took up residence in the former CICM School of St. Louis, today “St. Louis School of Don Bosco”, with 1500 students. To date, the Salesian Family in Dumaguete includes only SDB, Past Pupils of Don Bosco, and the Association of Mary Help of Christians (ADMA), which was started in 1989 by Fr Mariano Tarrosa. Currently, the members of ADMA hold their weekly meetings in the chapel of the Salesian community, where they also participate in the Eucharist. They are involved in the Catholic community and contribute with their life of prayer and service also to the mission for young people.