Morocco - Salesian community promotes culture of encounter
Kenitra, Morocco - May 24, 2019 - As part of the culture of the encounter promoted by Pope Francis, the Salesian community of Kenitra organized a gathering with all the students of the vocational school "JUK SPEL" and the professors, with the aim of further strengthening the bonds of friendship and fraternity. In the spirit of rapprochement with Muslim friends who live the Ramadan period, the meeting was full of conviviality and joy.
- Morocco - Cardinal Cristóbal López Romero presides at Feast of Fraternity
- Italy – Muslim and Christian youths pray together for concluding Ramadan celebration
- Morocco - Salesian school "JUK SPEL" supports over 60 young people
- France – Festiclip 2019 in “Eurolive”!
- Morocco - End of Rector Major's Animation Visit to Kenitra: a testimony of fraternity
- Morocco – Rector Major in Kenitra: "let us try to work together for the happiness of young people"
- Morocco – First official visit of a Rector Major in the country: "It is faith that makes us live"
- France - Provincial Chapter of Salesians of France, South Belgium and Morocco