Chile - Course for Southern Cone formation team
Santiago, Chile - June 2019 - About 20 Salesians from the formation houses of Uruguay, Paraguay, Northern Argentina, Southern Argentina and Chile participated in the formation course for the Southern Cone formation team (EFOSUR). It was held at the Theologate of Lo Cañas in Santiago from 24 to 28 June. The meeting served to reflect upon the practice of accompaniment and vocational discernment within the formation processes of Salesian consecrated life.
- Chile - Perpetual profession of Salesian Vladimir García Toledo
- Chile - Curatorium of Salesian Theologate of Lo Cañas
- Chile – More than 2 thousand volunteers collaborate on National Collection for street children
- Chile - 125th anniversary of Salesian presence in Valparaiso
- Chile - XVII National Meeting of SYM directors
- Chile – Lay person's role in Church today: you, what do you have to say?
- Chile – Launch of "Espacio República", community environment for young people in university district