Peru - 5th Congress of Salesian Family Ministry
Lima, Peru - July 2019 - With the presence of 90 representatives of the Family Ministry teams of the Salesian centers in Peru, the 5th Salesian Family Pastoral Congress was held from 19 to 21 July. In harmony with the path that the Church and the Salesian Congregation have undertaken in recent times, after reflecting on "Love in the Family" in the IV Congress (Lima 2017), on this occasion they reflected on "Holiness in the family". With the methodology of contemplating, discerning and proposing, this congress wanted to rediscover the appeal to holiness in the family in light of the characteristics of Salesian youth spirituality. The fruit of these days of meeting and reflection, of joy and familiarity, have been guidelines proposed for the Salesian Family Ministry in Peru. A moment of grace and commitment that will make the recent Provincial option possible: opt for a youth ministry with a view to a vocational culture, which looks to young people and the family as protagonists of the formative processes of Christian initiation.
- Peru - Episcopal Ordination of Fr Augusto Martín Quijano Rodriguez, SDB
- Peru - Campo Bosco 2019 "Christ lives and wants you alive!"
- Peru – "Total School", the last work left by Fr Ugo de Censi for the benefit of the poorest
- Peru – Fr Martín Quijano, SDB: "We are condemned to a slow death and there is no authority worrying about us"
- Peru – Corpus Christi Celebration in Crusco Salesian College
- Peru – Earthquake destroyed even the memory: "We help our suffering brothers by giving them food and shelter"
- Peru - Provincial Chapter 2019: a moment of evaluation and discernment