Brazil – Salesian Solidarity Campaign helps about 100 families
Aracaju, Brazil – 1 August 2019– The Salesian Institute “Nossa Senhora Auxiliadora” of Aracaju, belonging to the Province of Brazil-Recife (BRE) collected and delivered donations of food and basic necessities to families affected by the recent heavy rains in the municipality of Riachuelo, State of Sergipe. According to the Pastoral Office of the Institute, the initiative mobilized employees, teachers, collaborators, students and parents, who for eight days made numerous donations: non-perishable food, clothes, drinking water, diapers, sheets and even toys for children, which have benefited in total about 100 families.
- Brazil - "Jesus will look closely at our gesture of love": parish in solidarity with poorest
- Brazil – Daily solidarity experienced in Brazil Salesian Network - Social Action
- Brazil - IX edition of "Salesian Youth Day"
- Brazil - "In every community a new vocation"
- Brazil – New youth leaders prepared to take leading role in evangelization
- Brazil - Solidarity action for the poorest
- Brazil – "At school I learned what solidarity was and the importance of not being individualistic." The testimony of Lílian Maia
- Brazil - Project to help one another, practice solidarity, create new bonds of friendship
- Brazil – A gesture of Solidarity: Ecuador needs us!