Venezuela - 125th anniversary of Salesian presence
Valencia, Venezuela - November 2019 - The Salesians of Valencia celebrated the 125th anniversary of Salesian presence in Venezuela on November 22. The Eucharistic celebration at the Shrine of Mary Help of Christians was presided by Msgr. Reinaldo del Prette, archbishop of Valencia, with the participation of students, youth, lay collaborators of the mission, members of the ADMA, "Damas Salesianas" and Past Pupils. Among the various moments of sharing and fraternity, there was the exhibition of the Musical Band of the "Don Bosco College" of Valencia, which with its 124 years since its foundation, was recognized in 2008 as "artistic and cultural heritage of the State of Carabobo."
- Venzuela - About 600 people benefit from Health Day
- Venezuela – "Your presence fills us with encouragement, comfort and hope": Rector Major returns
- RMG – Appointment of new Provincial of Venezuela's "San Luca" Province
- Venezuela - 120 young people at Vocation and Missionary Discernment Days
- Venezuela - Eight Salesians make their perpetual profession
- Venezuela - Rector Major's Vicar Visits
- Venezuela – Even amidst an emergency, Salesians focus on education
- Venezuela - 14 volunteers begin service in Salesian centers
- Venezuela - 30th ADMA National Assembly
- Venezuela - A people that has not lost its dreams because: "With Christ we are hope"