Peru - Catechesis Week 2020
Breña, Peru - February 2020 - Hundreds of animators and catechists from all parts of Peru met from 3 to 7 February at the "Maria Auxiliadora" college in Breña to participate in the 2020 Catechesis Week. The meeting took place in an environment of reflection in the face of the pastoral changes that are developing, with moments of formation that have contributed to raising awareness of the need to change the form in which catechesis is being offered to young people today. The week of formation, with moments of debate on the Synod on young people and on the Synod on the Pan-Amazon Region, was attended by young people and adults, led by Fr Martín Cipriano, SDB, Delegate for Salesian Youth Ministry in Peru. “For some years we have been determined to innovate the way we do catechesis. Moving from a traditional catechesis to a more charismatic one of the the proclamation of Jesus," said Ana Tenorio, Delegate of Salesian Oratories and Youth Centers in Peru.
- Peru - Over 400 people at Rector Major's Strenna 2020 presentation
- Peru – Fr Diego Clavijo and two Achuar deacons participate in "Time to 'Amazonize' and Connect Oneself": Amazonian Indigenous Ministry
- Peru – Provincial Assembly and Feast 2020
- Peru – "The oratory has marked my hopes and dreams": Martín Martínez
- Peru – "Diary 80": the lost last diary of Fr Bolla
- Peru - Missions strengthened with presence of Msgr. Marcelo Melani