Bolivia - Missionary experience in Escoma of Salesian Youth Volunteer of La Paz
Escoma, Bolivia - The Salesian Youth Volunteer community of La Paz lived an experience of service and mission at the Salesian missionary work of Escoma to the benefit of over 160 local children and young people. The activities carried out were: catechesis, youth dynamics workshops, singing, games and socialization activities for children between 5 and 13 years of age. There was also a film evening, along with excursions, various moments of prayer and the Sunday Eucharist. Fr Mario Candia, Director of the Salesian house of Escoma, and some families accompanied all the activities. In addition, several seminars were organized with young people and teenagers to involve them and train them in group animation, catechesis and dynamics.
- Bolivia - Live broadcasting of Eucharist, experience in Bolivia and Latin America
- Bolivia - Salesians deliver food to needy families
- Bolivia - Online Rosary Prayer for ADMA youth
- Bolivia – At the heart of the Salesian missionary commitment, a child's appeal: "That I lack everything, but not you"
- Bolivia - 34th National Meeting of Vocational Youth Ministry
- Bolivia - Priestly ordination of Salesian Irineo Machaca
- Colombia - First religious professions in Salesian International Novitiate "Sagrado Corazón"
- Bolivia – Kami, a mission in the clouds
- Bolivia - 2nd Level of School for Salesian Animators concluded