The following seven provincials were appointed during this council:
- Provincial of North Argentina: Fr Horacio BARBIERI
- Provincial of Brazil Belo Horizonte: Fr Natale VITALI
- Provincial of Mexico Guadalajara: Fr Filiberto GONZÁLEZ
- Provincial of the Special Circumscription Piedmont and Valle d'Aosta: Fr Leonardo MANCINI
- Provincial of the Vice Province of "Mary See of Wisdom" of the Salesian Pontifical University (UPS): Fr Maria AROKIAM KANAGA
- Provincial of Northern Poland: Fr Tadeusz ITRYCH
- Provincial of the Equatorial Tropical Africa Vice Province: Fr Roland MINTSA
Subsequently, the Rector Major communicated the offices of several confreres who have been part of the Rome headquarters for the past six years. The Rector Major appointed Fr Guillermo Basañes and Fr Václav Klement as Extraordinary Visitors 'ad nutum' for an unspecified period of time.
Fr Fabio Attard is responsible for Ongoing Formation of the Salesians and lay people in Europe, part of the National Center for Youth Ministry of the Conference of the Salesian Provinces of Italy (CISI) and will answer directly to the Rector Major.
The Rector Major then thanked Fr Eusebio Muñoz, in charge of the Delegation of the Salesian Family until 2020, and appointed him Director of the Salesian Mission Office of Madrid. Subsequently, Fr Eusebio Muñoz will take on the office of Procurator of the Salesian Mission Office in Madrid, Spain.
The Rector Major also made public the appointment of Fr Joan Lluis Playá as World Delegate of the Rector Major for the Salesian Family. Fr Playá will continue his work as Spiritual Assistant of the Don Bosco Volunteers (VDB) and of the Volunteers with Don Bosco (CDB).
At the end of the Good Night, the Rector Major thanked Fr Francesco Cereda for his work as Vicar, explaining that he will return to his Lombard Emilian Province. Fr Timothy Ploch will also return to his home province in the United States; Fr Raphael Jayapalan, former World Delegate of the Past Pupils of Don Bosco, will leave as a missionary in Sri Lanka; Fr Américo Chaquisse will enjoy a period of ongoing formation, while Fr Tadeusz Rozmus will for the moment be sent by the Rector Major to Zurich to meet the Salesian community and the local bishop in order to study a future development of the Salesian presence.
"The Congregation is large, has enormous vitality and it is the Salesians and lay people who animate this great work that do real good for thousands and thousands of young people," concluded the Rector Major.