- The “Don Bosco Bhadravati” center was involved in the distribution of 120 food rations, destined for families affected by Covid-19;
- “Don Bosco Alappuzha”, with the support of BREADS, financially supported a family in mourning because of Covid, in the Alappuzha district;
- “Don Bosco Bidar” center conducted a vaccination awareness campaign in Wadgaon;
- "Don Bosco Chitradurga" distributed masks and disinfectants in the village of Maralurudinna to about 100 families. Also, vaccination awareness campaigns were conducted in various districts. Finally, families of nomads and semi-nomads were reached, to whom protective equipment and personal hygiene kits were donated;
- Awareness campaigns for the vaccine were carried out at "Don Bosco Ajjnahalli", which are part of the CREAM (Child Rights Education and Action Movement);
- "Don Bosco Team Covid" was awarded by the Kollam District Hospital for its meritorious blood donation service during the pandemic. The “Team Covid” has started the “Blood for Life” campaign, foreseeing the shortage that the blood banks would have to face after vaccination against the virus;
- KISMAT continues to render its services in favor of interstate migrants in the state of Kerala;
- BREADS, the Planning and Development Office of the India-Bangalore Province, recently concluded the "Food at Home" campaign. The campaign started on 26 April 2021 and ended on June 19, 2021. The total meals prepared in the kitchen amounts to 22,236 meals and reached 11,115 people. On average, the program served 202 people and about 62 families per day, for a total of 404 meals. BREADS also procured 100 oxygen concentrators for distribution to various hospitals and treatment centers in Bangalore and in rural areas of the state of Karnataka. Finally, together with BOSCONET and Accenture, it plans to distribute 5,000 medical kits and 2,000 food rations to families affected by the pandemic.