First of all, Extraordinary Visitations will be carried out to the following Circumscriptions:
- Angola (ANG), by Fr Alphonse Owoudou, Councilor for the Africa-Madagascar Region;
- North Philippines (FIN), by Fr Alfred Maravilla, General Councilor for the Missions;
- Brazil Belo Horizonte (BBH), by Fr Gabriel Romero, Councilor for the America South Cone Region;
- India-Tiruchy (INT), by Fr Michael Biju, Councilor for the South Asia Region;
- North Belgium and Holland (BEN), by Fr Roman Jachimowicz, Councilor for the Central and Northern Europe Region;
- Peru (PER), by Fr Hugo Orozco, Councilor for the Interamerica Region;
- Middle East (MOR), by Fr Juan Carlos Pérez Godoy, Councilor for the Mediterranean Region;
- Poland-Piła (PLN), by Fr Václav Klement, Extraordinary Visitor “pro tempore” and “ad nutum”.
Consultations will also be held for the appointment of new Provincials of the:
- Vice Province of Haiti (HAI);
- Province of Brazil-Recife (BRE);
- Province of India - Hyderabad (INH);
- Province of Poland - Wrocław (PLO);
- Province of Great Britain (GBR);
and for the choice of the first Provincials of the three new Provinces:
- Africa Nigeria and Niger (ANN);
- North West Africa (AON);
- South West Africa (AOS).
The actual appointments of the Provincials will then be made during the winter plenary session of the General Council. In addition, the General Council is also planning an intermediate session, from 4 to 13 October.
There will then be two Courses to Accompany the Provincials in the middle of their six-year term, both based in Turin, in the "Salesian cradle" of Valdocco: the first will take place from 12 to 21 September, the second just over a month later, from 19 to 28 October.
Finally, among the other important events, which will involve various members of the General Council, the Conference on Fr Paolo Albera, the Successor of Don Bosco at the head of the Salesian Congregation (30 October - 1 November 2021 - Rome - UPS), on the occasion the Centenary of his death; and the meeting of the Provincials of Europe, (26 - 28 November, Turin-Valdocco).