This special team is composed of:
- Deacon Mark Naidzich (Belarus - PLE) - Central North Europe Region - Student of Theology (4th year) in Turin-Crocetta;
- Deacon Wellington Batista de Abreu (Brazil - BMA) - America South Cone Region - Student of Theology (4th year) at UPS/Gerini;
- Fr Rodolfo Martín Delgado Rivera (Mexico - MEG) - Interamerica Region - Student of Vocation Pedagogy at UPS;
- Fr Carlos Cheung (Hong Kong - CIN) - East Asia Oceania Region - Student of Dogmatic Theology at UPS;
- Fr Aneke John Paul Chinonso (Nigeria - AFW) - Africa and Madagascar Region - Student of Pedagogy for School at UPS;
- Fr Joseph Benny (India - INH) - South Asia Region - Student of Catechetics at UPS;
- Marco Tagliavini (Italy - ICC) - Mediterranean Region - Student of Theology (3rd year) in Turin-Crocetta.
After a few meetings and brain storming, all the seven got busy, and by contacting the Provincial Delegates for Formation of each province, they identified other representatives of the different Provinces of their region. Through online meetings, they motivated the Salesians of each Province to respond to the questionnaires sent and to promote the participation and contributions of every young Salesian.
“The experience of '70x7' is precisely this of multiplication, as in the miracle of the five loaves and two fish, but also as in the case of the multiplication of forgiveness in response to Peter's question ... For this reason, seven young Salesians are doing seventy times more… The intent is that with them we can reach every single confrere, making him a participant in the process and also a multiplier in his own Province. Therefore, we must say our heartfelt thanks to these seven young Salesians and to all the Provincial Delegates for Formation for having indicated the young confreres, giving them support and encouragement in this process,” Fr Roggia affirmed. A young Salesian will be chosen from among these representatives who will join the team that in Rome from 15 to 28 November 2021 will begin working on what emerged from the questionnaires and other contributions to begin the process of rewriting the Ratio. It will be a group of 21 Salesians, of which 7 will be young, one from each region.