- Fr Joseph ALMEIDA, Provincial of the Sri Lankan Vice Province (LKC);
- Fr Godofredo ATIENZA, Provincial of the South Philippines (FIS);
- Fr Francisco BATISTA, Provincial of the Antilles (ANT);
- Fr Marcos BIAGGI, Superior of the Vice Province of Mozambique (MOZ);
- Fr Orestes FISTAROL, Provincial of Brazil-Belo Horizonte (BBH);
- Fr Jose Mathew KOORAPPALLIL, Provincial of India-New Delhi (INN);
- Fr Joseph NGUYEN VAN QUANG, Provincial of Vietnam (VIE);
- Fr Charles SAW, Provincial of Myanmar (MYM).
And Fr Andrew Wong, appointed Superior of the new Vice Province of Indonesia (INA) as recently as August.
The event, which will include numerous stops and stages involving a charismatic "recharge" at the most important Salesian Sites, will serve to highlight various important aspects of the service of the Provincial to their respective confreres: the Provincial's view on his Council, the opinion of the Confreres on the animation and government of the Province, the steps forward made by the Province starting from the last General Chapter and in relation to the conclusions of the last Extraordinary Visitation, the identification of the most important challenges for the Province: strengths and hopes, difficulties and problems, and so on.
Among other activities involving the Provincials, besides individual dialogue sessions with Fr Á.F. Artime and with Fr Cereda, are important moments of shared Salesian spirituality, first among others, and their participation in the Eucharist of the 149th Salesian Missionary Expedition.