To lead the production process of "Net4Grow" and guarantee the seriousness and continuity of its operational path are the Salesian Agricultural School of Lombriasco with its director Fr Marco Casanova (witness of the universality of Don Bosco's charism) and the Plaza Argentina association with Daniel Ormeno (as contact person and coordinator of the project in dialogue with the Salesian Agricultural Schools across the globe).
Today other high-value subjects have joined the initiative, such as the Salesian NGO VIS - International Volunteering for Development; from the scientific world of research, ISIRES Institute of Turin; from the academic world, there's the Agricultural University of Turin DISAFA, as well as the Agrimana studio coordinating the staff of agricultural technicians, agronomists and veterinarians, the team of A-Studio of Turin for innovation in agriculture and, above all, a group of entrepreneurs from the agricultural, agro-industrial and agribusiness sector, dear to the traditions of Don Bosco.
The knowledge of the activities and the formative sensitivity of each one has led to the elaboration and proposal of a collaborative project that can be useful to the agricultural world of Monferrino, to Italy, and to the countries everywhere the educational mission of Don Bosco operates, especially through the Training schools in Agriculture, Livestock, Transformation; Agroindustry, in Innovation and Agribusiness, in Food Health and in Catering. This is activated through the already existing educational courses such as: School Work Alternation, vocational training courses and cultural exchanges, initiatives dedicated to students, undergraduates, graduates, professors and professionals with the opportunity to carry out on-job training experiences at companies related to these sectors in Italy and/or abroad.
1. offer training internship opportunities;
2. offer young students the possibility of cultural exchanges;
3. promote the exchange of knowledge;
4. make ourselves available for youth employment projects in agriculture;
5. integrate companies, stakeholders, institutions and the education system into the NETWORK;
6. organize ENTREPRENEURIAL / PROMOTIONAL MISSIONS;
7. being part of a network of past pupils and potential relationships.
The benefits the network offers to businesses immediately, in addition to their own visibility given by participation in a global network, are the ability to generate opportunities between the individual contacts who have entered into it and to interact with all the subjects who are part of it. Another element of great interest is the NET4GROW Network Academy and the area dedicated to entrepreneurial Missions.
In the NET4GROW Academy, companies will receive useful information and:
- become partner of a research program through the "Net4Grow LAB" for the construction of projects with national or international partners;
- take advantage of Vocational Training Courses tailored to their activities;
- find a space where companies can create opportunities by offering their products, services, search for partners, collaborators, etc., in Italy or abroad.