Attending the course itself, the Salesian Provincials, coordinated by Don Francesco Cereda, Vicar of the Rector Major, and organized by Fr Saimy Ezhanikatt:
- Fr Krzystof Rychcik, Superior of the Zambia-Malawi-Zimbabwe-Namibia (ZMB) Vice-Province;
- Fr Apolinário Neto, Superior of the Indonesia-East Timor Vice-Province (ITM);
- Fr John Bosco Thepharat, Provincial of Thailand (THA);
- Fr don Jose Kochamkunnel, Provincial of India-Chennai (INM);
- Fr Felix Fernandes, Provincial of India-Panjim (INP);
- Fr don Anthony Joseph, Provincial of India-Tiruchy (INT);
- Fr Francisco Sánchez, Provincial of Ecuador (ECU).
The intense program of activities will allow Provincials to learn about the guidelines for the next six years, along with the criteria and legal elements pertaining to leadership, the government of the Province, and religious life.
At a number of sessions, Provincials will also have the opportunity to learn about each of the sectors of animation of the Congregation, as well as the situation of different Salesian regions; they will also be informed of the activities of various offices serving the Congregation.
Saturday, June 17, will be devoted to a community spiritual retreat, in view, too, of the celebration of the Solemnity of Corpus Christi the next day. Saturday, the last day of the course, which will also be a time of sharing, evaluating and synthesizing the entire experience.