DATA PROTECTION AGREEMENT AS PER ART. 13 GDPR - REGULATION 2016/679
The Salesian Generalate called Sede Centrale Salesiana ("Salesian General House") with its registered office in Rome, Italy, at Via Marsala 42, C.A.P. 00185, C.F. 80017750581, (hereinafter, "Data Controller"), as data controller, informs you, pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR"), that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes.
Specifically, this information concerns the personal data you have conferred to the Agenzia Info Salesiana - Salesian Info Agency (ANS).
1. Object of the Agreement
The Data Controller deals with the following data:
- personal identification data: pertains to data (for example: name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address) subsequently communicated by you to this General House for the purposes connected to the activity of the Agenzia Info Salesiana (ANS), the Salesian Info Agency;
- navigation data: the IT systems and software procedures used to operate the site of the Salesian Info Agency (ANS) automatically acquire, during normal operation, some personal data that are then implicitly transmitted in the use of Internet communication protocols; it is information that by their nature could, through associations and processing with data held by third parties, allow the identification of users / visitors (eg IP address, names of computer domains used by users / visitors who connect to the site, etc.); these data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information and to check the correct functioning of the sites and, normally, are deleted immediately after processing; they can be used to ascertain responsibilities in case of damage to sites or offenses perpetrated through the network.
- data ceded by the user: should the users / visitors connecting to the ANS institutional site, or through any other form of written or verbal communication, send their personal data to access certain services, or to make requests via e-mail, you will have the acquisition of such data by the Salesian Info Agency (ANS).
2. Purpose of the Agreement
Your personal data are processed:
a) without your express consent pursuant to art. 6 lett. b) - e) GDPR (c.d. service purposes), for:
- purposes related and instrumental to the activity of the Salesian Info Agency (ANS);
- administrative and / or accounting purposes related to the activity of the Salesian Info Agency (ANS);
- purposes related to the dissemination of personal data and images (photos and videos) in the official publications of the Salesian Info Agency (ANS), on the website of the Salesian General House and in any events promoted, organized or supported by the aforesaid Entity;
- purposes related to the control of actions or fulfillment of obligations arising from laws, regulations, bylaws, order of the Authority;
- purposes related to the exercise of rights of the owner (for example the right to defense in court);
b) only upon your specific and distinct consent (Article 7 of the GDPR), for the following disclosure purposes:
- send you newsletters by e-mail, mail and / or text messages and / or telephone contacts;
- send you the periodical publication as well as the paper publishing product called "ANS Photo"
- the promotion and dissemination of initiatives of the said publication.
3. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes of service and no later than 2 years from the collection of data for the purposes of disclosure.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.a) and 2.b) to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller or of the companies as managers and / or process managers and / or system administrators.
The compilation of the pages "registration", "contact us", "newsletter" or sending requests in any mode, involves the acquisition of data in the systems memory. The information is protected by an authentication system and can only be accessed by those in possession of the credentials. Requests for information by e-mail involve storing the user's e-mail address, which is necessary to respond to the sender's requests. The data stored in the message is included.
In the case of data processing on paper, the necessary measures to restrict access to authorized persons are adopted.
The processing of personal data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
5. Data communication
Given that your personal data will not be disclosed, we inform you that, for the purposes referred to in art. 2.a), without the need for express consent, the Data Controller may communicate them to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, companies that operate the postal service, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the completion of said purposes.
The above subjects will treat the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
6. Data transfer
Personal data is stored on servers located within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, may also move the servers to non-EU territory. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of data outside the European Union will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to reply
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.a) is mandatory for related activities and deriving from the relationship established with you. Failing this the above services cannot be guaranteed.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.b) is, instead, optional. You may, therefore, decide not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters and communications concerning the services offered by the Data Controller. However, you will continue to be entitled to the services referred to in art. 2a).
8. Rights of the interested party
At any time you may exercise your rights towards the data controller, in accordance with articles 15 (right of access to data) - 16 (right of rectification) - 17 (right to be forgotten) - 18 (right of limitation of treatment) - 19 (obligation of notification in case of rectification or cancellation of personal data or limitation of processing) - 20 (right to data portability) - 21 (right of opposition) GDPR - Regulation 2016/679, as well as the right to complaint to the Regulatory Authority.
9. Method of exercising rights
10. Data Controller, manager and agents
The Data Controller is the Salesian Generalate House called Sede Centrale Salesiana that is based in Rome, Italy, at: Via Marsala 42, C.A.P. 00185.
The updated list of its agents in charge of data processing is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.