Mexico - Curatorium of Salesian Theologate of Tlaquepaque
Tlaquepaque, Mexico - April 2021 – Taking place on 21 April was the meeting of the Curatorium of the Salesian Theologate of Tlaquepaque, a formation center for Salesian aspirants to the priesthood with students from the Provinces of Ecuador (ECU), West United States (SUO), Antilles (ANT), Mexico-Mexico (MEM), Mexico-Guadalajara (MEG), Venezuela (VEN) and the Vice Province of Haiti (HAI). The meeting, chaired by Fr Hugo Orozco, Councilor for the Interamerica Region, was attended by Fr Ignacio Ocampo, MEM Provincial, Fr Filiberto González, MEG Provincial, Fr Juan Carlos Solís, director of the Theologate community, Fr Eduardo Lara, Rector of the Salesian Higher Institute of Tlaquepaque, and other Salesian members of the Curatorium. Fr Francisco Sánchez, ECU Provincial, Fr Mel Trinidad, SUO Provincial, Fr Jean-Paul Mesidor, HAI Provincial, Fr José Pastor Ramírez, ANT Provincial, and Fr Rafael Montenegro, VEN Provincial, participated online. In addition to the various reports on the community's progress, the study center and the economic situation, proposals for the formation project for this specific training stage were presented.
- United States - Professions of two Salesians
- Venezuela - Diaconal ordination of Salesian Leonardo Martínez
- Mexico - Two Salesians ordained priests
- Mexico - A priest and five Salesian deacons ordained
- Mexico - Perpetual profession of two Salesians
- Venezuela - Feast of Fidelity
- Mexico - Virtual Pilgrimage of Salesian Family to Basilica of "Our Lady of Guadalupe"
- Mexico - Interamerica Region Councilor participates in Campobosco 2021
- Mexico - Curatorium of Salesian Novitiate of Coacalco
- Mexico – Not even pandemic can stop Salesian Refectory "Father Chava"
- Mexico - Celebration of Holy Thursday Mass in Salesian refectory "Padre Chava"
- Mexico – First formation session for 7 aspirants of Salesian Missionary Volunteer Service
- Mexico - Tijuana Salesian Project: 34 years lived with Faith, Hope and Charity
- Mexico – 1st Provincial meeting of educators of "Inclusive Courtyard"