Bolivia - Two new classrooms for El Alto "Topater" Educational Unit
El Alto, Bolivia - March 2021 - As part of the project called "Strengthening the 'Topater' Educational Unit", located in the Mercedes H area of the city of El Alto, the national director of the "Don Bosco Popular Schools" (EPDB in Spanish), Fr Luis Adolfo Tórrez Sanjinés, SDB, provided two new classrooms. The project, financed by the "Dr. Werner and Helga Göppel Foundation", in cooperation with the German Salesian NGO "Don Bosco Mission Bonn" and the EPDB, involved the construction of two classrooms and the respective corridor, with a surface total of 145 m². The "Topater" school hosts more than a thousand students from kindergarten, elementary and middle schools, and through the two new classrooms it can now offer a better quality of teaching. The director of the institute, Dr. Omar Ramos Huayllani, the representatives of the School Council, parents, teachers and students of "Topater", thanked them warmly for the new classrooms and a small group of first grade children attended the handover ceremony, in compliance with all the rules of biosecurity.
- Bolivia – Aiding malnourished children and mothers
- Bolivia - “Don Bosco Project” promotes rights of children and street children
- Bolivia - Don Bosco in Santa Cruz streets
- Bolivia – A Salesian project in Kami to promote food sovereignty
- Bolivia – “Pinardi Roof”: help space for street kids
- Bolivia - National Assembly of Damas Salesianas Association
- Bolivia – "Don Bosco Popular Schools" continue to grow
- Bolivia - Salesian Family Meeting
- Bolivia – Japanese embassy donates equipment for "C.E.A. Don Bosco - El Prado "
- Bolivia – Bolivia Provincial, Fr Juan Pablo Zabala, rest in peace
- Bolivia - “VIA Don Bosco” collaborates in Salesian educational activities with biosecurity tools
- Bolivia - Online retreat of Salesian Family
- Colombia - First religious professions